Thursday, April 12, 2007

Monkey Business


I found this monkey online while I was browsing around Flickr. He came free (only in the UK) with bags of PG Tips tea. Now if you want the same monkey he can be found on Ebay for about $30-100 US. Crazy eh?

He is so adorable, and after some digging I found the pattern to make it online.

Here's the link: Digital Monkey

You can find a bunch of pictures of the monkey online on flickr if you search "PG Tips chimp".

I know. I'm a nerd.

On the knitting front: I've been working on the cropped leaf cardigan from Stephanie Japel's "Fitted Knits".

Pictures would be boring right now, since it's just endless stockinette at the moment. Pictures will definitely be taken once it's finished.

I love this book. Everything knit from the top down which means no messy seams. I'm HORRIBLE at seaming, and her patterns are all adorable. If you haven't bought this book, you definitely should. It really is great.

I also can't wait for Yahaira's "Sensual Knits".

I have already pre-ordered it on Amazon. Isn't the front cover beautiful?



I am such a book collector. You should really see my collection of knitting books. It's pretty ridiculous. It's just so inspiring!

Hope to see you soon with more knitting news!

No comments: